The Los Angeles Trust for Children's Health
The Mission of The L.A. Trust for Children's Health:
To increase student health and readiness to learn through access, advocacy, and programs.
The Los Angeles Trust for Children's Health (the Trust) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to improve the health of the children of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD). Made up of educators, health professionals, and community members, the Trust works to:
- Provide strategic funding and support for LAUSD Wellness Networks, school health centers and other student health services.
- Increase access to health services for LAUSD students.
- Increase public awareness of and advocate for effective responses to critical health issues.
- Promote the study and research of health issues and practices.
- Promote collaboration among health organizations to address the needs of children.