The Los Angeles Trust for Children's Health
The Mission of The L.A. Trust for Children's Health:
To increase student health and readiness to learn through access, advocacy, and programs.
The Los Angeles Trust for Children's Health (the Trust) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to improve the health of the children of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD). The L.A. Trust works to:
- Provide strategic funding and support for LAUSD Wellness Networks, school health centers and other student health services.
- Increase access to health services for LAUSD students.
- Increase public awareness of and advocate for effective responses to critical health issues.
- Promote the study and research of health issues and practices.
- Promote collaboration among health organizations to address the needs of children.